How do I download Facebook data analysis?
Download your Facebook Data
- Open your Facebook and go into Settings & Privacy > Settings.
- Go to Your Facebook Information > Download Your Information.
- Select the data range “All of my data”, format “JSON” and Media Quality “High” (Feel free to change the media quality as high media quality will consume more storage)
How do I export a Facebook report?
You can download a Facebook report by following these steps:
- Go to your Facebook Page and click on the Insights button.
- Click on the Export button.
- In the export Insights data window choose type of data.
- Choose between Page data, Post data and Video data.
How do you get Facebook stats?
The Insights feature is built into the administrator interface.
- Log in to Facebook and click the Facebook page title you want to get statistics for in the left sidebar. …
- Click the “View Insights” link in the right sidebar of your Facebook page to view the user and interaction statistics overview for the past month.
Can you export Facebook post data?
Click Insights in the left menu. Click Export Data in the top right. Select a data type, file format and date range. … Click Export Data again.
How do I download a CSV file from Facebook?
To access your leads:
- Navigate to your Facebook Page and click the Publishing Tools button at the top bar.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the lead ads forms section. From here, click on the forms library option.
- Under the Leads column, click Download. Your leads will be downloaded as a CSV file.
How do I export custom audience from Facebook?
Navigate to Audience > Lists. Click on the list you’d like to export. Click on the Export to Facebook Custom Audience button. Click on the drop-down to select which Facebook Ad Account you’d like to export the list to.
How do I read Facebook Analytics?
Facebook Live analytics
You can find Live analytics by clicking on the Live video you’d like to see the metrics for, or find them in your Video Library tab in Page Insights.
How can I see views on my Facebook page?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages, then go to your Page.
- Tap Insights at the top of your Page.
- Scroll down to Page Views.
How much does Facebook Analytics cost?
In fact, the analytics cover over 250 metrics, and reports can be easily generated and customized. Cost: Facebook analytics tool is free. Full suite prices start at $100/month, with a 14-day free trial.
How do I export Facebook posts to excel?
To export data as a CSV or Excel file, click Reports and then select Export Table Data, choose the type of file you want and then click Export.
How do I export all my Facebook page posts?
If you want to keep your memorable posts, Facebook has an export utility you can use to download just about everything related to your account.
How Do I Export Facebook Posts?
- Click “Settings.” …
- Click the “Download a Copy” link. …
- Select “Start My Archive.” …
- Click “Start My Archive.”