Can you add a life event on Facebook Mobile?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Next to What’s on your mind? tap Life Event. Select a category.
Where is life events on Facebook app?
The Life Event button is located near the top of the page, just underneath the status update bar. You can also add or edit a Facebook life event by going to the “About” tab on your Facebook profile and selecting the “Life Events” menu from the left-hand column.
How do you add a life event on Facebook 2020?
To create a life event on your Facebook profile:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to Posts and tap Life Event.
- Select a category or create your own.
- Tap Photos/Videos to add photos and videos to your life event. …
- Tap Next then choose who you want to share your life event with.
How do you add a life event to your timeline?
Step 1: Near the top of your News Feed, tap “What’s on your mind?” to begin creating a new post. Step 2: Swipe up on the post options at the bottom of the screen to expand the menu. Step 3: Tap “Life Event.” Step 4: Tap one of the suggested life events to add it to your post.
How do you add a life event on Facebook without posting?
Life events are highlighted on your Profile
You can choose to hide a life event by tapping “…” at the top of the post and selecting “Hide from Timeline.”
How do you add a life event on Facebook 2021?
Steps to Add a Life Event on Facebook
- Open the Facebook app. …
- On mobile, tap the ‘MENU’ icon on the top right, then click on your name. …
- Scroll down to where you upload your status. …
- Tap on the ‘Life Event’ option. …
- After selecting ‘Life Event’, the ‘Create Life Event’ window pops up. …
- This brings up another screen.
Why can’ti post a life event on Facebook?
It could be because you chose to not show it and make it public. To check, go to edit profile and look at your life events. Next to each one, click the edit option. It’ll give you a tiny drop down menu.
How to Add a Life Event to Facebook
- Click the Life Event section in the Share box. …
- Select the event you want to create from the menu. …
- Fill out the details you want to share. …
- Add a photo to illustrate the event. …
- Use the Privacy menu to choose who can see this event in your Timeline. …
- Click Save.
How do I add a promotion on Facebook?
The process is straightforward:
- Click Edit Profile > then go to the Education and Work section.
- Begin typing the name of your fan page in the Employer field.
- If you see your fan page in the dropdown menu, select it.
- Then fill out the remaining fields (Position, City/Town, Description and Time Period). …
- Click Add Job.
Are life events public on Facebook?
Facebook really wants us to use Life Events. The company thinks they’re so important that it stars them for you automatically (meaning they are given more prominence on your Timeline). Life Events are also public by default, although you can change that setting before you publish.