Where do I find events on my Facebook page?
Click the “Events” link, located on the left side of the page below your profile picture. The Events page opens. Your recent events are displayed there.
How do you find events on Facebook Mobile?
Updated mobile browser experience
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Events. You can tap Today, Tomorrow or This Week to find events during those times. Scroll to find things like Events You May Like and Popular With Friends.
Where do I find events on my iPhone?
Tap Calendar on the Home screen. From day, month, or year view, tap the plus sign button in the upper right corner to open the Add Event screen. In Day view, press and hold the time at which you want to add an event until an Add Event screen appears. Tap the first field, where you see Title.
How do I see Facebook events on my iPhone?
Add Facebook Events to iPhone, iPad, and iPod using the Facebook App
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) from the bottom tab options.
- Choose Events.
- Tap on an event to open it.
- Tap on the More menu button (three dots)
- Choose Export to Calendar.
- Tap OK at pop-up message to add to your Calendar.
Is there an app for Facebook events?
The app is designed to help Facebook’s extroverts and event promoters better discover and manage events. … That trickles down to a better experience for everyone else as these users invite friends to events using Facebook.
How do I find out about events in my area?
Whether you’re relaxing at home or enjoying time in a new city, use these smartphone apps to find the best local events.
- All Events in City.
- TickPick: No Fee Tickets.
- 8. Facebook.
How do I see Group invites on Facebook Mobile?
On the new Facebook layout, there are two places to see group invites. The first is similar to the old place where there’s a side menu with the groups option in it. You’ll probably need to click the arrow to open it up far enough to see it. The other place is along the top menu.
How do I manage events on Facebook?
To edit your event at any time, open your Facebook business page or your personal profile and you’ll see “Events” listed on the left-hand side. This is your events manager on Facebook, where you can see a list of all of your upcoming events. Use the dropdown next to each event to edit, share, or duplicate your event.
How do I add Facebook events to my iPhone Calendar?
To add upcoming Facebook events to your calendar on an iPhone:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Events, then tap the event you want to add to your calendar. If the event is recurring, tap the desired time you’d like to export.
- Tap More then tap Add to Calendar.
- Tap OK.
Why is my iPhone Calendar not showing events?
Apple recommends refreshing the calendars connected to the Calendar app if your iPhone (or iPad) won’t synchronize events with other devices. To do this, launch the Calendar app and tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen. … Tap Done and check if the missing events now appear on your calendar.
How do I take Facebook events off my iPhone Calendar?
To remove an event you’ve added from Facebook, open the Calendar app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac and simply delete the event like any other. On iPhone or iPad, tap the List view button at the top. Then either select the event or press and hold to bring up the shortcut menu. Tap Delete Event.
How do I sync Facebook events to my Calendar?
This is how to do it:
- Download and install the app.
- Open it and tap the pink + button on the bottom right. …
- A popup will then ask if the app can access and access your calendars. …
- Tap on the top right menu button which will open a dropdown menu. …
- Your Facebook is now synced to your Google Calendar.