Following its rivals, YouTube and Periscope, Facebook now allows broadcasting live events in landscape mode.
How do I make Facebook Live landscape?
If you’ve been wondering how to broadcast in landscape, full screen mode, here’s the magic trick: You need to START the broadcast in the orientation you want. So, turn your phone to landscape mode BEFORE you hit the Go Live button. Voila. You cannot change orientation once the Live broadcast has started.
How do I make live streaming full screen?
How to Make a Live Video Full Screen
- Position your mouse in the center of the live video.
- Hold down the Windows key. It typically is located next to the left “Alt” key.
- Continue pressing the Windows key and the “+” until the screen is zoomed in enough to make the live video fill the entire screen.
Can you switch cameras on Facebook live?
Tap the three bars icon to access the main menu, where you’ll find all of your recorded media. Check the information icon to see the camera angle, battery life, and storage. Tap the camera icon to switch between the front and back cameras.
How do I set my phone to landscape mode?
About This Article
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Swipe down again from the Quick Settings menu.
- Tap the Auto Rotate/Portrait/Landscape icon.
- Rotate your phone (if Auto Rotate is enabled).
- Rotate your phone and tap the manual rotate button (if Auto Rotate is disabled).
How can I test a stream without going live?
To run a test stream and look at your stream quality, the first thing you need to do is go to Twitch’s Inspector Tool at inspector.twitch.tv. From there, you’ll be asked to log in and you can “run a stream test.” It’s not as easy as just clicking the purple button in the middle of the screen, though.