Almost every online game today has an option to delete game data and start over in the game settings. … In order to reset your game on Facebook, you’ll have to delete it and the associated Facebook game data, and then add it to your account again.
What happens when you delete game data?
If you delete data for a game, you might also delete any in-game achievements or progress, depending on how the developer has built the game. When you delete Play Games data from your account, it also deletes your Play Games data with Google. This will not delete data with the game developer.
How do I delete games?
Uninstall & Reinstall Game (Android)
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Swipe across the screen from left to right (or tap the Menu icon) to open the Store home menu.
- Tap My apps.
- From the list, tap the game.
- Select Uninstall.
- After the app uninstalls, please select Install to download it again.
What happens when you connect a game to Facebook?
Connecting your game to Facebook allows you to play the same town on multiple devices, such as a phone and a tablet, so that you can check what’s happening in your town wherever you are. … Connecting your game to Facebook allows you to post photos from your town and share those fun moments with your friends.
Will clearing data delete game progress?
No it will not affect your game or photos in any way as long as you are only deleting “cached data” and is perfectly safe to do.
Should I delete games from my phone?
Every time you get a push alert from your phone there’s a part of your brain that has an elevation of dopamine. … So any game that has you constantly checking your phone and idly keeping it on should probably be deleted.
How do I delete my game history on my iPhone?
- Tap on Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud.
- Tap on Manage Storage.
- Look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for and tap it.
- Select Delete Data. Note: This will delete all data for this game from all Apple ID connected devices.
How do I delete all game files?
On Windows 10:
- Open the Windows Start Bar.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Apps & Features.
- Select the game you want uninstalled and click on it.
- Choose Uninstall.
How do I delete my Play Store history?
Delete your Google Play search history
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Settings General Account and device preferences. Clear device search history.
How do you delete Facebook Messenger games?
Now go back and tap your profile picture at the top left in Messenger. Scroll down and open “Account settings”. Go to “Instant Games” under Security and tap on Thug Life in the Active tab. Swipe to the bottom of the screen and tap “Remove Instant Game”.
How do I remove a game app from Facebook?
How do I remove an app or game that I’ve added on Facebook?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down, tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap Logged in with Facebook.
- Tap the app or website that you want to remove.
- Below the name of the app or website, tap Remove.