Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account. Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
What to Know
- In Instagram, tap your profile icon and then tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
- Select Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked.
- You can only view the 300 most recent posts (photos and videos) that you’ve liked.
How do you see your liked photos on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
Can you see your activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
How do I view my liked posts on Instagram?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there.
How do you see someone’s activity on Instagram 2021?
1. How to See Someone’s Recent Posts
- Launch the Instagram app on your device.
- Select the magnifying glass from the menu at the bottom.
- Type in the desired username in the search field at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the user’s name to open their account.
- Check out the latest posts by scrolling through their feed.
How can I see what pictures My boyfriend likes on Instagram?
Simply click on the search bar at the top of the web page or app and type ‘photos liked by’ followed by your partner’s name. This will then bring up a selection of photos liked by the person. The search option can bring up photos in any order so you might see older pictures first.
Why did Instagram remove following activity?
According to Instagram’s head of product Vishal Shah, the tab was removed for the sake of simplicity, and to cut down on a feature that most people didn’t know existed. “People didn’t always know that their activity is surfacing.
Is there an app to see someone’s activity on Instagram?
SnoopReport allows you to easily access and monitor the social media activity of any Instagram user, all without linking the site to their account or doing anything that will raise suspicion with the user that their activity is being watched.