How do I connect Instagram to Facebook 2021?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
- Select whether you want to sync your profile photo, then tap Continue.
How do I allow Facebook to access my Instagram?
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.
Why is my Instagram and Facebook not working?
Clear the app cache or re-install Facebook
If you’re still having trouble posting from Instagram to Facebook from your mobile device, clearing the app cache is the final thing to try. Clearing the app cache can solve problems that have nothing to do with Facebook or Instagram.
Admin access is required to connect an Instagram Business Profile. To confirm, please go to the associated Facebook Page > select Settings > select Page Roles. … If you have Admin access on the Facebook Page and still cannot connect your Profile, please check your Facebook’s Business Manager settings.
The screenshots show the Instagram app for iOS.
- Select the profile icon from the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner of your profile.
- Select Settings.
- Choose Account.
- Select Linked Accounts.
- Tap Facebook and enter your login details.
- Select Connect.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
Is there any problem in Instagram today?
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Instagram. Are you experiencing issues or an outage? Leave a message in the comments section!
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.