In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Inbox at the top of the Page.
How do I enable messages on my Facebook page?
How do I turn messaging on or off for my Page?
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings then tap General.
- In the Messages section, tap On or Off below Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.
How do I receive messages from my Facebook page?
#1: Enable Messages on Your Page
Your page can accept and send messages only if you’ve enabled Messenger. To turn on Messenger for your page, go to Messages under General Settings and then click Edit. Select the option to allow messages to your page, and click Save Changes.
Why are my Facebook messages not showing up?
If you can’t see your messages or you’re getting a “No internet Connection” error, you can try: Updating to the latest version of Messenger. Quitting and reopening the Messenger app. Checking your Wi-Fi or internet connection.
Where is my inbox on my Facebook page?
The simplest way to access the inbox is to navigate to facebook.com/messages/other on the desktop. Within the Messenger app the hidden inbox is buried under four menus. To get to it tap Settings, then People, then Message Requests and tap on the “See filtered requests” link.
How do I get messages from my Facebook messenger business page?
Open Business Inbox
- Open your Messenger app.
- Press and hold on your profile picture until a pop-up appears.
- Tap on the account you want to open Business Inbox for.
- You will receive a notification that you have switched to your business.
- To switch back to your profile, use the same method.
How do I find a message on Messenger?
How to Search Messenger on Android?
- Open the Messenger app on your phone.
- Open the chat that you want to search.
- Tap on the “i” icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Go to “Search in Conversation.”
- A tab will pop up – type in the keyword in the box.
- Tap “Search.”