Go to your Facebook page and click the three dots next to your cover photo. Select “View As” from the popup menu. You profile reloads to show you how it looks to the public—so, anyone who isn’t your friend.
Can anyone see my Facebook account?
Keep in mind: Anyone can see your public information, which includes your name, profile picture, cover photo, gender, username, user ID (account number), and networks (learn why). Only you and your friends can post to your profile. When you post something, you can control who sees it by using the audience selector.
How do I set my Facebook profile to public?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility, then tap Followers and Public Content.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
How do I make my Facebook profile not visible?
Hide your profile from search.
- Click the Facebook button in the upper-left corner.
- Select “Edit Profile” at the top of the menu on the left.
- Click the “Edit” button next to each entry in your profile.
- Click the “Audience” drop-down menu and select “Only Me” to hide that piece of profile information.
Is my Facebook profile public?
Your Public Profile includes your name, gender, username and user ID (account number), profile picture, and cover photo. This info is also public. Some of the ways this helps us connect you are: Your name, profile picture and cover photo help people recognize you.