How can I delete all my Facebook history at once?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log.
- Tap View Activity History.
- Tap Filters at the top, then tap Categories.
- Tap Logged Actions and Other Activity, then tap Search History.
- In the top left, tap Clear Searches.
Is it possible to delete Facebook history?
There’s a “clear history” button at the top of the page that will erase all the off-Facebook data presented, and you can click on each app or website in the list to see how much data they’ve shared and stop them from doing so.
How do you delete history on Facebook Mobile?
How to clear Facebook search history on a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the search icon at the top right of the screen.
- Next to where it says recent searches, tap “Edit.”
- At the top of your Activity Log, tap “Clear Searches” to instantly clear your history.
How do you delete recent activity on Facebook games?
You’ll need to go to your profile, or timeline. While there, scroll the About, Friends, and Photos thumbnails over until you see an Activity Log thumbnail. Once you select Activity Log, you’ll be able to view, edit, or delete any unwanted activity from your timeline by tapping on the arrow next to the item.