In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Permissions and select Ad Preferences. From your Ad Preferences page, you can update your interests, choose what Facebook information we use to show you ads and adjust your general ad settings.
Where are the preference settings in Facebook?
Scroll to the bottom of Facebook and tap Settings & Privacy. Scroll down to Permissions, then tap Ad Preferences. From your Ad Preferences page, you can adjust your general ad settings.
How do I change my preferences?
Edit your info or interests
- Go to your Google Account.
- In the navigation panel, select Data & privacy.
- Scroll to “Things you’ve done and places you’ve been.”
- Under “Ad settings,” select Ad personalization.
- Turn on Ad Personalization if it’s off.
How do I change my Facebook interests?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap Edit Public Details.
- Next to Hobbies, tap Add or Edit.
- Tap suggested hobbies you’d like to add or tap Search for others.
- Tap the checkbox next to the hobbies you’d like to add.
- Tap Save.
Why do I see only ads on Facebook?
Adjust your ad settings
Facebook uses a lot of personal data to decide which ads to display on your News Feed. … To enable or disable either of these options, go to the main Ad Preferences page, open Ad Settings, and check out Data about your activity from partners and Ads shown off of Facebook.
How do I turn off Facebook ad preferences?
Click on the small down arrow in the top right corner of your Facebook page and select Settings from the drop-down menu. From the left panel, click on Adverts or Ads and adjust the settings. You can choose whether you want Facebook to serve you ads based on your interests or your use of apps and websites.
How do I remove Facebook ad preferences?
To get there manually, open Facebook and click the down arrow in the upper right corner and go to Settings, then click the Ads tab in the left menu. Next to Ads on apps and websites off of the Facebook Companies, click Edit and change your preference to No.
How do I view my interests on Facebook?
How do you find your interests on Facebook?
- Open up Facebook and click on the upper right-hand corner drop down menu and choose “Settings.”
- Click “Your Facebook information” on the left sidebar and then click “Access your information.”
- Scroll down to where it says “Information about you” and choose Ads → Ads interests.
How do I get rid of all the ads on Facebook?
You can’t completely opt-out of Facebook ads, but you can change your preferences so that you see ads of your choice. For this, go to Facebook Settings & Privacy > Settings > Ads > Ad Settings. Click “Data about your activity from partners” and turn the toggle off to stop Facebook from showing personalized ads.