Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
How do you delete everything on Facebook and start over?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How can I delete all the posts on my Facebook page?
Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my Facebook data without deleting my account?
Even when you deactivate your account temporarily, it’s still there. Sadly, there’s no way to keep an account and delete all the data. To delete all your Facebook Data, you’ll need to permanently delete your account.
How do I delete my Facebook account 2021?
How to delete your Facebook account from the Android app
- Start the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Tap the three-lined icon (hamburger menu).
- Tap Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Delete your Facebook app for good measure.
How do you delete multiple Facebook posts at once?
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Go to Your Profile section.
- Here, scroll down and click the Manage Posts button above your posts.
- Now, select the posts you want to remove. …
- Once you’re done selecting the posts, click on Next.
- Tap Delete to remove the selected Facebook posts permanently.
Can I clear Facebook data?
You’re fine. The “clear data” option in the app manager is basically just resetting the app to a freshly installed state. It only refers to that specific app, not any cloud based data like your profile.
Does deleting Facebook remove everything?
What happens if I permanently delete my Facebook account? Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added. You’ll no longer be able to use Facebook Messenger.
What happens if I clear data on Facebook?
You will everything inside the app. Clearing data will reset the app. It will remove all of the app’s data (password, cache etc.).
How do I delete my Facebook account from 2021?
6 Steps to Delete Your Facebook Account on Desktop
- Go to “Settings” by clicking the tab in the drop-down menu in the top right corner.
- Click on “Your Facebook Information.” From there, go into “Deactivation or deletion.”
- Choose “Permanently delete your account” and press “Continue.”