Why can’t I comment on YouTube?
The most common reason you can’t comment on a YouTube video is the video creator has turned off the comments feature for one or more of their videos. … When a user uploads a new video, they are required by COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) to disclose whether the content is intended for children or adults.
How do I comment on YouTube channel?
Change comment settings on a video
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Click a video’s thumbnail.
- Scroll down. click SHOW MORE.
- Under “Comments and ratings,” choose your comment settings.
- Click Save.
The new Comments button is found between the Thumbs Down and Share buttons, right below the video.
How do you comment on YouTube without a channel?
If you try to comment when you aren’t signed in, YouTube will automatically send you to your Google sign-in page.
Once you sign in, you’ll be able to comment on YouTube videos:
- Scroll down to the Comments section. …
- Click into the line that says, “Add a public comment…”
- Add your comment.
How do I reply to a YouTube comment?
How to ‘tag’ someone on YouTube by replying to a comment using a computer
- Go to youtube.com on your Mac or PC.
- Find the YouTube video that you want to tag someone in, and scroll down to the comment that you want to reply to.
- Click “Reply” under the comment.
- Add your message to the text box.
- Click “Reply.”
Should you respond to YouTube comments?
Just as it’s important to create quality, informative videos; it’s equally important to help spur quality conversations around your videos and the comments your viewers leave on your channel. Your brand knows your industry the best, so answer and respond to comments to make sure your audience knows this as well.
How do you reply to a comment?
If you’re already editing the document (Edit Document > Edit in Word Web App), click Review > Show comments.
- In the Comments pane, click the comment you want to reply to.
- Click the Reply icon below it.