From your News Feed, click Friends in the left menu. You may need to click See More first. Click Custom Lists, then click Create List. Enter a name for your list and click Confirm, then enter the names of friends you’d like to add by clicking Add Friends.
How do I make a group list on Facebook?
From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups. Tap Groups. Scroll down to see all the groups you manage or are in.
What happened to friends lists on Facebook?
According to Facebook’s message, Friend List Feed are shutting down on August 9, 2018 — which is today. … “While people won’t be able to view custom feeds from lists of friends, they’ll still be able to create and edit friends lists, and share just to these audiences whenever they post to Facebook.
How do you post to a select group on Facebook?
How to post in a Facebook group
- Select Groups in the left menu and click on your group.
- Click write something!
- From here, you can compose a post, share a photo or video, add a poll, create an event, and more.
How do I post only to a specific group on Facebook?
Restricting Facebook Pages
- Enter a post in the “Status” text box of your Facebook page.
- Click the “Targeting” icon and then the “Add Targeting” drop-down. Choose the category you want to use such as “Gender” or “Location,” which launches additional options for each choice.
- Choose the options you want for each category.
How do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
To add or remove friends from a list:
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
Where are my custom lists on Facebook?
Where To Find Your Facebook Custom Friend Lists
- In order to see your custom friend lists, open Facebook on your computer and go to your News Feed.
- Find the Explore section on the left and select Friend Lists. If you can’t find it, click to See More and scroll down.
Can anyone see my custom lists on Facebook?
When you use the Custom audience option to share a post with a list or specific people, the people you share the post with may be able to see each other’s names.
Why can’t I post in a group on Facebook?
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …
So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’. Follow below steps to make your group a ‘Public group’.
How do I make an anonymous post in a Facebook group?
To post anonymously:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Anonymous Post near the top of the page, then tap Create Post.
- Create your post, then tap Submit.
How do I manage posts in a Facebook group?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap Groups and select your group. Tap Manage, then tap Group Settings. Below Manage Discussion, tap Post approval, then tap On.