Tap Events, then tap Hosting in the top right. Tap to open the event you’d like to edit, then tap Edit. Tap Location, then tap Search… to add a new place or address. Tap Save.
How do you add a location to an event on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Events, then tap Hosting in the top right.
- Tap to open the event you’d like to edit, then tap Edit.
- Tap Location, then tap Search… to add a new place or address.
- Tap Save.
Why can’t I add a location to Facebook event?
The issue is because of how FB sends the address (or in the case of this particular example lack of address). The issue arises when there isn’t a logical address sent the reason why Facebook centers to the park is because it uses the location’s “title” as part of the address whereas we are just using the city.
How do I create an event on Facebook with multiple locations?
Here are the steps I use:
- Go to your Page.
- Click on the Events tab.
- Click on the Create Event button.
- On the event pop up, ads all the relevant event details like images, location, etc.
- On this pop up, you’ll see an option that says “Frequency” and offers a drop down. On the drop down, select “custom”.
Why does Facebook events show wrong city?
Well, the location you’re seeing on facebook is based off the ip address from the tower your data is pulling from, not your actual physical location.
How do I search for a city in a Facebook event?
The ‘Today In’ feature currently supports select cities
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Today in [Town].”
- Step 3: Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: To the right of “Current City,” tap “Change.”
How do you create a location?
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Check-In. On the Facebook homepage, you should see a “Check In” button located underneath the status bar. …
- Step 2: Enable Location Services. …
- Step 3: Name Your Location. …
- Step 4: Add Your New Location. …
- Step 5: Choose a Category. …
- Step 6: Pick a Physical Location. …
- Step 7: Claim Your Location.
Can you schedule a post in Facebook event?
Add a link to your ticketing website or to any relevant content. Skip the Post button and click the arrow to schedule your post. Select the date and time for the post to be published. Click Schedule.
Can I extend an event on Facebook?
Event date and time can be changed up to a couple of days before the event. What you can’t edit: Event privacy. Guests can invite friends setting.
How do I change my Facebook location?
Click the three horizontal dots next to “Lives in.” This is on the right side of the page. Click Edit Current City on the menu. Replace the existing city with a new one. Simply click in the box, backspace or delete over the city name, and enter a new location.