Step 1: Go to the Notes section in your profile page. Step 2: Click a note you want to edit. Step 3: Click Edit Note in the upper-right corner. Step 4: Edit your note and click Publish Update.
How do I edit a note?
Edit a note
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Tap the note you want to edit.
- Make changes to a note. To undo an action, tap Undo . To redo an action, tap Redo .
- When you’re done, tap Back .
What happened to Facebook Notes 2021?
Any notes you’ve already published will remain on Facebook, but all unpublished drafts have been deleted. Although the Notes feature is no more, there are still many ways to share longer more blog-like posts on Facebook.
How do I access my notes on Facebook?
The first item is “Access your Information.” Click View on the right. Scroll down to where it says Your Information. Under that click where it says Your Activity Across Facebook. Once here, scroll down to see the link for Notes and click that.
Tap the Share button (three connected dots). Tap the pencil icon to change permission or remove access for each user under Who can access.
- Select the shared note.
- Tap the Share button (silhouette with a plus symbol).
- Tap the permissions next to the invitee’s name to change them.
How do you write notes?
Here are some tips on how to take good notes.
- Write down key facts. If you have a teacher who writes notes on the board, that’s a bonus: You can copy them down. …
- Don’t overdo it. Don’t go crazy taking notes, though: You’ll be frantic if you try to write down every word that’s said in class. …
- Ask. …
- Compare. …
- Copy. …
How do you add a note to a Facebook page?
Click Go to application to visit a list of Notes for your Page. Write a new Note. The + Write Note button is in the top right corner of the Notes pane, underneath your Page banner. This will take you to a new screen where you can type in your note and upload attached photos.
How do you hide your notes on Facebook?
You can remove the Notes tab from your page at anytime by accessing your account settings and deleting the Notes application from your Facebook account.
- Click the “Settings” icon in the upper right corner of the Facebook home page. …
- Click the “Account Settings” option.
How do I add notes to Facebook 2021?
Enable Facebook Notes on Your Profile
Select Manage Sections from the drop-down menu. Scroll down the list of options that pop up and make sure Notes is checked off and choose Save. Now whenever you click on More, you should see a Notes option, which you can click to manage and create new notes.