Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Edit Profile below your name. Tap to add information, or tap EDIT next to the info you want to change.
How do I edit basic info on my Facebook profile?
To edit the basic personal info on your profile:
- Tap Profile at the top of Facebook.
- Tap About below your Name.
- Tap to add information, or tap Edit next to the info you want to change.
- Enter details and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- Tap Save.
How do I delete basic info on Facebook?
Click the Your Facebook Information link under Security and Login and navigate to the Delete Your Account and Information link. Once there, you’ll have the option to Deactivate Account, which will allow you to either keep Messenger access, Download Your Information, or Delete Account.
How do I update my info on Facebook without anyone seeing it 2021?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
Where is basic information on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See Your About Info below your profile picture. Scroll down to Basic Info and tap Edit.
Where is the basic information tab on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Edit Profile below your name. Tap to add information, or tap EDIT next to the info you want to change. To choose who can see your info, use the audience selector in each section.
How can I update my Facebook profile without posting it?
Changing Profile Picture on Facebook on Smartphone Without Posting
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.”
- Choose the new profile picture.
- Uncheck the box next to “Share your update to News Feed.”
How can I change my Facebook profile without notifying contacts?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
When you edit privacy on Facebook does it notify?
So when you change your privacy from Friends to Public, your friends will not get notify about this but now everyone on Facebook (whom you have not blocked) will able to see your this pic as you have set audience public.
Why can’t I edit my page info on Facebook?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links.
Why can I not edit my Facebook profile?
If you’re having trouble changing your profile picture, here are some things you can try: If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you’re using the latest version. If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. … Wait and try changing your profile picture later.