How do I find my Facebook blocked list?
To see who you’ve blocked:
- Tap. in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- You’ll see a list of the people you’ve blocked on Facebook. From here you can: Unblock someone.
How do I see my blocked list on Facebook 2021?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
How do I see my blocked list on Facebook Iphone?
– Open the Facebook app and tap on the hamburger menu on the bottom right corner (iOS users). – Tap on Settings and Privacy option then tap on Settings option. – Now scroll down to the Privacy option and tap on Blocking option. – Here you will see a list of people you have blocked on Facebook.
How do you see your blocked list on Facebook on Iphone?
In the settings menu, scroll down and tap on “Blocking” to review people you’ve previously blocked. Here, you’ll be able to view a list of all the people you’ve blocked. In order to unblock someone, just tap on the “Unblock” option located right next to their Facebook name.
How do I find my blocked contacts list?
How can I see the numbers I’ve blocked? On Androids, tap the Phone icon > More > Settings > Blocked Numbers to view a list of blocked numbers.
How do I find blocked contacts?
Find blocked accounts or unblock someone
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap People & sharing.
- Under “Contacts,” tap Blocked.
- You’ll find a list of accounts you blocked across Google products.