Can I add Facebook events to my iPhone calendar?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Step 2: Tap on the three lines in the bottom right, and then head over to Events. Step 3: Tap on the event which you want to add to the Calendar app. Step 4: Click on More, and then ‘Add to Calendar.
How do I sync Facebook events to my iPhone calendar?
How to sync Facebook events to your iPhone
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap the menu button (three horizontal lines) from the bottom tab options.
- Choose Events.
- Tap on an event to open it.
- Tap on the More menu button (three dots)
- Choose Export to Calendar.
- Tap OK at pop-up message to add to your Calendar.
How do I sync Facebook events to my calendar?
This is how to do it:
- Download and install the app.
- Open it and tap the pink + button on the bottom right. …
- A popup will then ask if the app can access and access your calendars. …
- Tap on the top right menu button which will open a dropdown menu. …
- Your Facebook is now synced to your Google Calendar.
Why won’t my events show up on my iPhone calendar?
Apple recommends refreshing the calendars connected to the Calendar app if your iPhone (or iPad) won’t synchronize events with other devices. To do this, launch the Calendar app and tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen. … Tap Done and check if the missing events now appear on your calendar.
Where is the Facebook Calendar?
Type “Events Calendar” in the search text box at the top of your Facebook page and click the “Events Calendar” option that appears in the drop-down menu.
How do I add an event to my iPhone calendar?
Create an event
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Calendar app .
- Tap Create Event .
- Enter the info about your event. When you enter more details like location or date, you find suggestions.
- Tap Done.
- Optional: If you want to change which calendar you add an event to, go to the top and tap the calendar name.