Step 1: Launch the Settings app and select Messenger. Step 2: Tap Show Previews and choose Never. Step 3: Now, all future notification previews should be hidden from the Lock screen; see the example below.
How do I hide the sender name on Messenger notification?
If you’re running Android on a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, open the Settings app, scroll down, and tap on Lock screen. Next, tap on Notifications and not the switch next to it. To hide the message content in the Notification bar, make sure the Hide content switch is turned on.
How do I hide my sender’s name?
How do I hide the sender’s name and subject line in email…
- Go to your folder list.
- Tap the Settings button and select the Notifications section.
- Select Privacy.
- Move the Hide Sender and/or Hide Subject sliders to their ON positions.
How do I change Facebook Messenger settings?
How to Change Facebook Messenger Settings
- Open the Messenger application on your Android device.
- Press the menu button on your phone.
- Tap the “Settings” option.
- Tap the “Alerts” item to set Alerts as “On” or “Off.”
- Check the boxes next to the Facebook Messenger alerts to enable Sound, Vibration or Light alerts.
How do I hide the sender name on my iPhone?
Go to Settings>Notifications and choose the apps you prefer. You have many options… and you can set, for example, only badges. Make some attempts and you’ll discover how they work. Just head over to Setting > Notifications > Click “Show Previews” and choose between Always, When Unlocked or Never.
How can I hide my sender name in telegram?
Click on said forwarding, in the lower writing box.
- You will see that Telegram shows a menu with different options. Press on “Hide sender“.
- Click on “Send messages” and Telegram will publish them without knowing who wrote them.
How do I hide my name when sending an email?
By default, when you send your emails, you give away your full name instead of only the email address. You can hide your first and last name on Gmail by configuring the “Send Mail As” feature of your account. You will need to provide a fake name or your pen name.
How do I make notifications private?
Open Settings > General. Tap Apps & notifications (or Sound & notifications in older versions of Android). Tap Notifications > Lock screen. Tap Hide sensitive notifications only or Hide all notifications.
How do I make my Facebook profile private?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” …
- You can now change your privacy settings for different features.
Who can contact me on messenger?
Go to privacy settings. You might need to sign in with your Microsoft account. Under Who can contact me, use the sliders to select a level— No one, Some Messenger friends, All Messenger friends, Messenger friends and their friends, or Everyone.
What is vanish mode on messenger?
Messenger From Facebook offers an optional “Vanish Mode” that causes messages to automatically disappear from chats once they’ve been seen. When Vanish Mode is turned on for a chat, all “seen” messages will disappear when the user closes the chat.