How do I install YouTube on my Windows computer?
How to install YouTube app on Windows 10 using Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
- Open YouTube website.
- Click the Settings and more (three-dotted) button in the top-right corner.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Click the Install YouTube option. YouTube app install Windows 10.
- Click the Install button.
Is there a YouTube app for Windows PC?
Many people who watch YouTube in Windows are currently using a web browser or third-party apps, and the user experience is usually good, but the UWP version could unlock multiple new capabilities. …
Why there is no YouTube app for Windows?
As a part of Microsoft’s cleaning process, YouTube has been eliminated from the Windows Store. … To compensate the lack of important apps including YouTube, Microsoft itself is offering similar services on Windows devices. And if that isn’t enough, third-party clients too, are making provision of related apps for users.
How do I download a YouTube app?
Watch YouTube on your smartphone or tablet with the YouTube app. You can download the YouTube app on Google Play. Visit the Google Play Help Center to learn about managing Android app downloads from Google Play.
Does the Microsoft store have YouTube?
An official YouTube app for Windows 10 appears to have shown up in the Microsoft Store. … The app is a UWP app and does not appear to be a wayward version of the Xbox app, and according to ALumia is not a Progressive Web App.
What is the best YouTube app for Windows 10?
Best YouTube Apps for Windows 10
- FizzTube. FizzTube is one of the best and simple YouTube apps for Windows 10 that you can download for free. …
- Player for YouTube. …
- Audio Player for YouTube. …
- YouTube Converter. …
- Awesome Tube. …
- GoTube. …
- myTube. …
- Smart UTube.
How do I install apps on my laptop?
Get apps from Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 PC
- Go to the Start button, and then from the apps list select Microsoft Store.
- Visit the Apps or Games tab in Microsoft Store.
- To see more of any category, select Show all at the end of the row.
- Select the app or game you’d like to download, and then select Get.
How do I open YouTube on desktop?
Using the Default Internet Browser on Android
- Open the internet browser, type ‘YouTube.com’ and then click Enter. …
- Tap on the three horizontal bars in the lower right-hand corner.
- Then, tap on Desktop site.
- This will automatically redirect you to the desktop version of YouTube.
How do I use YouTube on my laptop?
On your computer, in a Chrome web browser, go to youtube.com. Select the video you want to watch and click the Cast icon in the video player. Select the device you want to cast to and wait for it to connect. Once connected, the video will play on your TV.