Once you’ve changed your phone number successfully, logging into your account is straightforward. Simply open the Instagram app and then enter your username and password. If you’re using a Windows PC, simply visit the official Instagram login page and enter your details to sign in.
How can I get my Instagram back after changing my phone number?
Send a request by the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the log-in page.
- Tap Get help signing in..
- The page goes to the verification page. At this stage, first fill in your username and tap Send Login Link, even though your email is invalid. …
- Tap Need more help? on the same page. …
- If you tap Need more help?
How can I recover my Instagram account without a phone number?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
How can I log into an old Instagram account without the password?
First, head over to Instagram’s website, and then click the “Log In” link near the bottom of the page. On the next page, underneath the login fields, click the “Forgot Password” link. Next, type the username, email, or phone number you used to when you set up your account.
How do I recover my Instagram account?
If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
How can I reset my Instagram password without a phone number and email?
Go to “Settings” then go to “Privacy and Security” select Password and click on “to create a new one”.
- In case you forget Instagram email and password, then tap reset it with Facebook (if you see it).
- Now, click on the “Get help signing in”. …
- Tap on the “Next” button.
How can I log into Instagram without email or phone number?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
How do I recover my Instagram account with just a username?
Recover Insta account using your username. Tap “Get help logging in” or “Forgot password?” button on the sign-in page and insert your username. The letter with the link or code will be sent to your email. Instagram will partly show the address, so you can remember it.