Switch back and forth between your name and the Page name by clicking “Use Facebook as [Name]” in the right menu bar under “Admins.” Post to the Page under your name by toggling to “Use Facebook as [Your Name]. ”
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I comment as my business page on Facebook?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
Why can’t I post as my business page on Facebook 2021?
The fact is, the most common reason why you won’t be able to post on your Facebook page is that page being suspended. If Facebook has determined that you’ve broken their community guidelines or other rules one too many times, you will be locked out of some or all of the features of your page.
How do I post on my Facebook page as a page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Post.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I like a post as my business page?
To like or comment on another Page’s post as your Page:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
Can I Have a Business Page Without a Personal Profile? No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. Any business page needs an admin, who is a person who manages the page. … Note that people do create a dummy personal profile to set up a business page.
How do I like a page as my page?
To like another Facebook page as your page, go to the page you want to like, click on the three dots on the page’s cover photo, and click on the Like as Your Page link.
How do I post on Facebook Business Suite?
Learn more about Facebook Business Suite.
Go to Business Suite desktop to begin:
- Go to Posts & Stories or Calendar.
- Click Create Post. …
- Select where you want to schedule a post: Facebook News Feed, Instagram Feed, or both. …
- Enter in all of the details of your post, including text, media and an optional link and location.
How do I post on someone’s business page on Facebook?
How do I post something on someone else’s Facebook timeline?
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Scroll down to Posts, then tap Write something to [Name].
- Enter a message or choose to add something to your post: Add a Photo/Video. Add a location. Add how you’re feeling or what you’re doing. Tag people. …
- Tap Post.
How do I change whether I post as myself or as my page?
To change whether you post as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- In the bottom right, tap the circle with your profile picture and select your Page or your profile.