About This Article
- Go to https://facebook.com and sign in.
- Click your profile from the panel on the left side of the browser.
- Click the Photos tab , then Albums tab.
- Click the album you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a share method and share your album.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. … If they are in them, make sure they’re OK with you posting the album where all their friends can see them.
Type the person’s name and click the “Send” button. You can also share a public album to anyone, whether they have a Facebook account or not, by copying the link and pasting it into an email.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box. Select the album you want to share. Click the Share link below the images. If you share in a private message, the link to the photo or album will go to the recipient’s Messages section.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap a Shared Album, then go to the People tab.
- Select the person’s name in the list of subscribers.
- Tap Resend Invitation.
- If you previously removed this person from the list of subscribers, tap Invite People, enter their email address, then tap Add.
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
Convert to a shared album on iPhone and iPad
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
- 5) When the small window pops open, you may see a shared album already selected.