How do I save someone else’s Facebook page?
- Browse to Facebook and go to your wall or the wall you wish to save. …
- Click “File” in the overhead menu and select “Save Page As” from the context menu. …
- Click the “Save” button to save the page to the desired folder on your hard drive. …
- Back up your Facebook data to save your entire wall.
How do I save a group page on Facebook?
On the main page of your profile, from the right pane, hover the mouse to the page/group or an app that you wish to add to Favorites. Once done, click the small pencil symbol that appears upon hovering. On the drop-down list that appears, select Add to Favorites.
What happens when you save a Facebook page?
Saved places, music, movies, etc. will open up the Facebook page for that item. Saved links will open up the link in a new browser. And the saved post details show you who posted it originally that you saved it from. … This makes it easy to reshare it from here or to like or comment on the original Facebook post.
How do I bookmark a page in Facebook?
How to Bookmark Something on Facebook
- Click a bookmark heading in the Facebook sidebar. For example, click “Groups” to open your Groups page.
- Click the icon of a pencil beside a link to open a pop-up menu.
- Click “Add to Favorites” to bookmark the link.
How do I download and save content from Facebook?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
Can I copy a Facebook group?
From the listed groups, find the group you would like to clone. Under the Actions column, click the drop-down arrow of the desired group and select Clone. In the window that displays, select to create a new Smart Group or Console Group. Then enter a New Group Name and click Clone Group.
How do I create a doc in a Facebook group?
Can Facebook Group Members Create Documents?
- Click “Home” on the Facebook toolbar, and then select the name of your group from the sidebar.
- Click the “Files” tab at the top of the group page, and then click the “Create Doc” button.
How do I add a shortcut to my Facebook page?
Next time you visit your fan page, look for the “create shortcut” option at the top of the page. It should appear just above the page’s header image / video. The shortcut created will take you instantly to that page!
How do I get to my saved for later on Facebook?
You can view the items you saved at any time by going to your saved items in the “More” tab on mobile or by clicking the link on the left hand side of Facebook on the web.
Does someone know when you save their post on Facebook?
No. There is no way to tell if someone saved your Facebook post. No way, you can never get notified if someone saved your Facebook posts, nor a user would get notified when you save their posts. For the time being, there is no notification service that Facebook offers that will tell someone if you save their photos.
Where do I find my saved pages on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Tap Saved. Tap a collection at the top or tap a saved item to view it.
Can you bookmark a post on Facebook?
1 – Find the post you’d like to bookmark and look for the date/time stamp. Locate the date/time stamp and click on it. … 2 – Bookmark the page just like you would any other web page. A link to that post should now be on your browser’s Favorites list.
What does the yellow bookmark mean on Facebook?
If you select “Pin to Top” the post will then stick to the top of your Timeline. These posts are flagged with a yellow bookmark-like-thing: This is especially useful for anyone who posts frequently and doesn’t want important information to get buried in their Timeline.