How do you search specific post on Facebook by date? You can search for Facebook posts by date by typing in the relevant keywords in Facebook search bar and use the filter of Posts and Date (Year) to show only the specific posts for a particular time period.
How do I go to a specific date on Facebook?
Click the year or month on the right side of your page’s timeline to jump to that time in your page’s history. While this is quicker than going to the Activity Log, you cannot filter the posts by type from your timeline.
How do I find old posts on Facebook by date?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.com in a web browser.
- Click the Search field at the top.
- Enter a search keyword.
- Hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Click Posts on the top-left.
- Select a date under DATE POSTED.
How do I get the classic version of Facebook?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
How do I go to a specific year on Facebook timeline 2020?
You can click the one on the right of the top menu bar or in the left sidebar. Scroll down and click Recent. This will appear in the upper left as you scroll down past your profile picture. Click the year you want to jump to.
Is Classic Facebook no longer available?
Facebook’s “classic” experience, the interface with the iconic blue navigation bar at the top, is disappearing for good in September. … Although you can temporarily switch back to the old interface on Facebook’s site, the button warns that “the classic Facebook will no longer be available starting in September.”