How do you forward a tweet on Iphone?
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
Can you cross post from Twitter to Facebook?
You can link your Twitter and Facebook accounts to cross-post between the social media platforms. … Due to updated policies, Facebook no longer allows tweets to be auto-posted to your Facebook profile, but you can make your Facebook status updates auto-post to Twitter.
Sharing a Single tweet on your Facebook Timeline
- Step 1: Login to your Twitter account and Identify the tweet that you want to share. …
- Step 2: Choose “Copy Link to Tweet.” …
- Step 3: Copy the URL of the Tweet. …
- Step 4: Head over to Facebook and create a new post, paste the URL, and publish.
How do I copy and send a tweet?
Here are the steps you can follow to share a Tweet via SMS or email.
- Step 1: Open your Twitter account on Desktop.
- Step 2: Next click the Down arrow icon located within the Tweet.
- Step 3: From the pop-up menu, you need to select Copy link to Tweet.
- Step 4: The URL will be copied to your clipboard.
Go to facebook.com/twitter and click on the “link to Twitter” button. You can connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages, all from this page. You must log in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
Trouble sending Tweets can often be attributed to a need to upgrade your browser or app. If you’re having trouble Tweeting via the web, make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. If you can’t Tweet with an official Twitter app, check to make sure you’ve downloaded any available updates.
.. to the end of the Tweet’s URL. Once you have the Tweet’s URL with /video/1 at the end of it, you can paste the new link on Twitter to share a Twitter video without retweeting it like so: Side note (before I explain the other way to do all of this): Be sure to clap for this post if you’ve found it helpful so far.