Instagram announced today that it’s introducing a new “Add Yours” sticker that creates public threads in Stories. The new feature essentially allows users to respond to other users’ Stories with their own following a prompt or a certain topic. … From there, you can select the “Add Yours” sticker to start a public thread.
How do you make a multiple answer poll on Instagram?
If you want to add three or four answers to your polls in an easy way, you can use the combination of the regular Poll sticker and Emoji slider sticker. What you need to do is add two values in the Poll sticker and the other one or two on the Emoji slider.
How do I export Instagram comments for a giveaway?
Here are the steps:
- Go to your Instagram post on a computer (Mac or PC).
- Expand all the comments.
- Select all the comments and copy them.
- Paste the comments in a random name picker. I used this one: https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/
- Choose a winner. You can also choose multiple winners if needed.
How to Share Multiple Responses in the Same Instagram Story?
- Swipe up on your Instagram Story Question box. …
- Press on “See all” to see all the responses. …
- Choose one Response and share it. …
- Design your Insta Story response. …
- Press on the Save button. …
- Press on the “x” button to exit the Story.
How do you ask for multiple choices on Instagram?
To access the multiple-choice quiz feature, open the sticker tray (in the upper-right-hand corner of the camera view) and tap the Quiz sticker. Then type in a question, fill in your answers (and select the correct one) and share your story.