At the moment, there is no direct way of migrating photos from one Instagram account to another but you can always indirectly migrate them by taking screen shots or by doing the basic method of sending those pics to a cloud storage app (i.e Google Drive) and then uploading them to the other account.
Can you transfer content from one Instagram account to another?
Instagram is swaying the balance toward simplicity but away from originality. It’s adding the ability to publish feed posts to different accounts you control at the same time by toggling them on within the composer screen.
Can I combine my 2 Instagram accounts?
Unfortunately, Instagram does not allow users to merge multiple Instagram accounts. Unlike other social media network like Facebook, Instagram does not provide this option for users. While Instagram allows users to create multiple accounts, it is yet to allow them to merge few accounts together.
Tap in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Switch Accounts. Tap Add Account, then tap Log in with Instagram. Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
How do I merge accounts?
How to Combine Your Bank Accounts in 5 Easy Steps
- Share checking and savings accounts. …
- Move recurring automatic debits and direct deposits to the new combined account. …
- Set aside a block of time to complete all account closings, money transfers and new account openings.