To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
How do you unhide tagged posts on Facebook on Iphone?
How To Unhide A Post On Facebook on Android/iOS?
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
How do I unhide a tagged post?
How to Unhide a Tagged Photo on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account. …
- Scroll down your timeline until you locate the “Recent Activity” box.
- Click the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the “Recent Activity” box and then select “Hidden Activity.” A list of your recently hidden activities will appear.
How do you unreport a post on Facebook?
Can I check the status of something I’ve reported to Facebook or cancel a report?
- Tap on any report to learn more about our policies.
- Cancel a report by tapping on the report you want to cancel and selecting Cancel Report.
- See when we take action on your report and the decision we made.
- Request Review of our decision.
How do you unhide posts on Facebook Timeline?
Go to the Activity Log by clicking on the three-dotted menu next to your cover photo. Select the “Hidden from Timeline” option when filtering the results. Unhide a Facebook post.
How do I unhide a post on my Iphone?
Tap “Filter” and then select “Posts You’ve Hidden” to display posts and photos you previously hid. Tap the right drop-down arrow next to any entry and select “Show on Timeline” to unhide the post or picture.
To find your hidden posts, scan the list of filters along the left side of the page. Click the Hidden From Timeline filter to see all the posts you’ve hidden since you opened your account. Click the “Hidden from Timeline” button.
How do I unreport a post?
To be honest, you can’t unreport a post on Instagram or any other platforms. Once you report a photo or video on Instagram, the report is sent and you can’t undo it.
What happens when you accidentally report someone on Facebook?
When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that doesn’t follow the Facebook Community Standards. Your name and other personal information will be kept completely confidential if we reach out to the person responsible.
Can you see who you’ve reported on Facebook?
You cannot find out who reported you on Facebook. Facebook keeps this information confidential as it could become a problem if you knew who it was that reported you. … If a post is reported but is, in fact, in line with the Facebook guidelines, it will not be removed from the platform.