How do you post multiple pictures from camera roll to Instagram?
How to post multiple photos on your Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How do you put multiple photos up on Instagram?
Selecting multiple photos
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen. …
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon. …
- Tap another thumbnail. …
- Continue tapping thumbnails as needed.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram from iPhone?
On your iPhone, open the Instagram app, and click on your profile to open Instagram Stories. Tap on the photo icon in the lower right corner to open up your photo library. Tap the Select Multiple icon above your image gallery (it looks like a stack of photos). Choose the photos you want to include in your Story.
Why can’t I add multiple photos on Instagram post?
Users just need to press down the photo and hold down on an image or video they wish to select. Next, they will see that the that the option to select multiple photos has reappeared, or at least the user will be able to select multiple photos.
How do you put multiple pictures on Instagram from your gallery?
Add More Than One Photo to Instagram Story Using the “upload multiple” feature
- Add pictures. Open your stories and tap on the square icon at the bottom left corner to add pictures.
- Select multiple photos. Tap on the “Select multiple” button at the top right corner. …
- Edit. …
How do you post 3 pictures on Instagram?
Adding multiple images and videos is super easy:
- From the home screen, hit the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the first image you want to add.
- Tap the Select multiple icon on the bottom right of the image.
- Tap on the additional images you want to add and tap an image again to deselect it.
Can I post multiple photos on Instagram?
To choose more than one photo to add to a post, do the following: In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon. … Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add. Tap the select multiple icon.
Can you add two pictures on Instagram story?
Share All sharing options for: Instagram now lets you upload multiple photos on one Story post with ‘layout’ feature. Instagram’s newest Stories feature allows users to post multiple photos on one screen. The feature, called Layout, is launching globally today, and people can incorporate up to six photos.
How do you post multiple pictures on Instagram 2020?
Step 2: On the home page, tap the Plus icon (+). Step 3: After that, tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen. Step 4: Now, tap the overlapping square icon in the top-right of the screen to select multiple photos.