At the top of your News Feed, tap a story you’d like to view. From there, you can: Send a reply: Tap Reply… at the bottom of the story. Send a reaction: Tap an emoji in the bottom right.
How do you comment on a Facebook story?
How do I add text to my story on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook app for iOS or Android.
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Create Story.
- Add your photo or video. …
- Tap Done in the top right.
- After you add your text, you can tap and hold to move it, or use two fingers to rotate it or change the size. …
- Tap Share to Story.
How do you comment on a story?
How to comment on a story
- Be relevant: Discuss the story and stay on topic. …
- Be respectful: Keep things civil. …
- Be honest: Use your own name; don’t pose as another person. …
- Be discreet: Don’t publish telephone numbers, addresses or other personal information about yourself or others.
Why can’t I reply to a Facebook story?
If you see an error message saying “You can’t reply to this conversation,” it might be because: A message or something you shared goes against our Community Standards. … Messages you sent were marked as unwelcome. You blocked the person you’re messaging or they blocked you.
How do you reply to questions on Facebook stories?
Ask viewers to share their thoughts
- Step 1: Once you’ve taken or imported a photo or video in Stories, tap “Stickers” in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the Question sticker.
- Step 3: Type the question you want to ask. …
- Step 4: When you’re ready to move on, tap “Done” in the top-right corner of the screen.
How do you respond to a story reaction?
You can easily react to an Instagram story by swiping up from the bottom of your screen or tapping the message bar. You can either type a message, send a GIF, or use a quick reaction, which allows you to respond to the story with a pre-selected emoji.
How do you respond to a reaction to a story?
New Story Reaction feature
Instagram users will now see reactions from some people on their Story only with a circular icon. Once you press on the reaction icon, you can then reply to the person.
Can people comment on my story on Facebook?
You can only reply or react to stories shared by your friends on Facebook. At the top of your News Feed, tap a story you’d like to view. From there, you can: Send a reply: Tap Reply… at the bottom of the story.
How do you write comments?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms. …
- Use facts.
How do you comment positively?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
Are comments on Facebook Stories public?
In the current Stories layout, there’s only a single ‘Send message’ field which takes up that whole area beside the Reactions. You can see, too, in the second screenshot, the note that ‘Comments on this story are visible to the public’.
What happens when you like someone’s story on Facebook?
Today Facebook is bringing its Like, Haha, Wow, Sad, Angry and Love “Reactions” from News Feed to Stories, replacing the generic emoji quick replies it previously offered. … And when you tap to see who’s viewed your Facebook Story, the viewer list will highlight people who sent reactions or Messenger replies.
What is the point of Facebook Stories?
Facebook Stories are a visual way to share content, it is a feature that adds filters and effects to images, photographs, or videos on your phone. Rather than just posting these images to Facebook, they are posted to the Stories section of Facebook App and are only available on mobile devices.