Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner. Select “Copy Profile URL“. This will copy the Instagram profile URL from the page you are visiting, whether it is yours or someone else.
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy .
Open Instagram on your Android or iOS device. Use the search option to type in the username of the profile you want to share. Once your desired Instagram profile is displayed, click the three-button icon on the top-right corner of the application. A dialogue box will open with ‘Copy Profile URL’ as one of the options.
To get started head to your profile, then tap the menu button in the top-right corner. Open Settings > Account. Head to Linked Accounts > Twitter and you can log into your Twitter account. You can now tweet photos while uploading them to Instagram by turning on the Twitter switch before posting.
Where is the URL on the Instagram app?
How to Find The Instagram URL of Another User
- Visit the target profile on Instagram via mobile app.
- Tap the three dots icon in the top right corner to open the main profile menu.
- Tap Copy Profile URL from the menu options presented.
- Paste the copied profile URL anywhere you’d like to either send or store it.
Press and hold the control button (which is generally located in the left corner of your keyboard) and press “C” to copy or “V” to paste. Press and hold “CTRL,” as well as the shift key (typically located just above the control key) and press “V” to paste — this will paste text without any formatting.
Simply open your personal Instagram profile by clicking your username in the upper-right corner of the page. 2. At the top of the page, in your browser’s address bar, is your profile URL. Hold down “command” + “C” on your Mac or “Ctrl” + “C” on your PC keyboard to copy it to your computer.
Copy Instagram Profile Link
- Open Instagram App on Your Mobile [iPhone or Android]
- Go to the Profile that you want Profile link, Tap on More icon at Top-Right corner of the screen > Copy Profile URL.
- That’s it. Use copied the link, Paste it by long touch and hold, I pasted it in my Notes app.