Go to your Facebook page, click the video (or live broadcast) you want to trim, click ‘Edit Video’, and select ‘Trimming. ‘ For an improved video editing experience you can also upload that video to VEED and enjoy the range of editing options and easy to use timeline for trimming.
How do you trim videos on Facebook online?
To trim a live broadcast that’s been posted as a recorded video on your Page:
- Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. …
- Click next to the post.
- Click Edit Video.
- Select Trimming.
- Choose your start and end points using the scrubber or edit the From and To timestamps.
- Click Save.
Can you cut videos on Facebook?
TRIM YOUR FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEOS – INSTRUCTIONS
On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. Scroll to the bottom of the right pane and click Video Trimming.
How do I edit a Facebook video?
Edit a Video
- Go the Video Library under Publishing Tools on your Page.
- Select the video you’d like to edit.
- Click Actions.
- Click Edit.
How can I cut large videos online?
How to cut a video online
- Choose file. Open or drag & drop a video from your Mac, Windows computer or other device. …
- Cut your video. Select a part of the video using the markers. …
- Download the file. Once your video is processed, you can save it to your device or back to Google Drive or Dropbox.
How do I save and edit a video from Facebook?
On a computer, click the Facebook icon at the top left of the window. Click “Watch,” and then click “Saved Videos.”
Think of it like “bookmarking” a video.
- Find a video that you want to save for later.
- Click or tap the three dots at the top right of the post.
- Click or tap “Save video.”
Can you trim a Facebook live video after posting?
Trim a Previously Live Video
Click on the video you would like trim to open the details for your video. Click Edit Post. Your video will appear in a new window. Select Trim Your Video.
How do you cut out the middle of a video online?
How to Cut (Trim) a Video
- Choose a File. Select a file, or drag & drop it into the editor. ( You can even add a YouTube video straight from its URL)
- Cut / Trim Video. Use the timeline to drag the ends of the video just how you want it. …
- Download. Hit the ‘Export’ button to finish.
How do I trim multiple parts of a video?
You can click the ‘Split’ button on the Video Tools | Edit tab, or just by pressing ‘M’ on the keyboard. Once you have split it into parts you want to keep and other parts you don’t want, you select each clip you don’t want and press the ‘Delete’ key.