How do I get the Messenger option on Instagram?
All you have to do is click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner, tap the three horizontal lines in the top right, hit “Settings,” and then select “Update Messaging.” Tap “Update.” That’s it – you should now see the new Messenger icon at the top right of the screen.
How do I get Messenger update on Instagram 2021?
How To Update Instagram Messenger In Android and iOS?
- Go to your Instagram app.
- Tap on the DM icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- A pop-up screen will appear to upgrade your Messenger.
- Tap on Update.
- You will be navigated to the new page where you’ll get the notification as ‘messaging has been updated.
Is there an Instagram Messenger app?
Instagram’s Threads app now lets you message everyone, like its Direct app once did | TechCrunch.
What is the new Instagram Messenger update?
New features are rolling out to Facebook Messenger and Instagram DMs that allow users to be more expressive in how they communicate. The updates range from cosmetic enhancements like new themes, to the ability to respond to messages with a photo or video.
Can I private message on Instagram?
Instagram allows you to communicate publicly and privately with followers, mutuals, and other Instagram users. That includes sending private messages to anyone. You don’t need to follow or be followed by that user to use the app’s private messaging feature, and no one can see these messages except the recipients.
How do I direct message on Instagram?
How to DM on Instagram
- Open Instagram and log in to your account.
- Tap the paper airplane in the top right corner.
- Using the plus sign, select your recipient(s)
- Type your message, select a photo, or take a photo, and hit send!