How can I see who I muted on Instagram?
How to find Instagram users that you have muted?
- Go to your profile.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Proceed to “Settings” on the menu.
- Select “Privacy” from the list of options.
- Go down to “Muted Accounts.”
How do I see muted accounts?
Muted accounts will not know that you’ve muted them and you can unmute them at any time. To access a list of accounts you have muted, visit your muted accounts settings on twitter.com or your app settings on Twitter for iOS or Android.
How do you unmute someone on Instagram?
Instagram: Here’s How to Unmute Someone
- Step 1: Go to the profile of the user you wish to unmute. …
- Step 2: Tap the “Following” button.
- Step 3: Tap “Mute.”
- Step 4: Tap the toggle to the right of the mute option you wish to turn off (Posts, Stories or both).
How do you unmute someone on Instagram 2020?
How to unmute an Instagram story
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android.
- Scroll to the end of your story feed by swiping to the left at the top of your homepage. …
- Press and hold down on the story that you wish to unmute. …
- Tap “Unmute” from the list of options.
What happens when I mute someone on Instagram?
When you mute an account, you can still see posts on their profile page and get notified about comments or posts you’re tagged in. The accounts you mute will not be aware that you’ve muted them. You can always unmute an account to get their posts back in your feed.
How do you unmute?
Swipe right or left to find the video clip you would like to change the audio options for. 3. Tap on the 3 dots below the video clip and tap on “Mute” or “Unmute” in the dropdown menu.
How do you see someone’s story on Instagram?
Instagram stories are located in a bar at the top of your newsfeed and are represented by a multicolored ring around the profile picture of the story’s creator. Tap the profile picture, and the story opens full screen for you to watch.
According to a spokesperson at Instagram there’s no official way to tell if someone hid their Stories from you, for privacy reasons. Plus, there’s always the possibility of a glitch, or that the story didn’t load for you.
Can you still mute someone on Instagram 2020?
From the Instagram app for iPhone or Android, navigate to the profile of the person or page that you want to mute. Here, tap the “Following” button found near the top of the profile. From the menu that appears, tap the “Mute” button.
Why can’t I see my friends story on Instagram?
The most common reason why Instagram stories are not showing up is because of an incorrect date and time. In order to get stories to show up on your timeline again, you need to set your date and time to automatic. Otherwise, other people’s stories won’t show up on your feed.