How do I post on Twitter Android?
To post a Tweet:
- Tap on the Tweet icon on the top right of the screen. This will bring up the compose new Tweet box.
- Enter your message and then tap Tweet.
- The message will be posted to your Twitter profile and in the Home timeline of your followers.
How do you post a tweet on a phone?
How to Send a Tweet on Android
- Open the Twitter app and sign in. Tap the “feather quill” icon to open the Compose Tweet window.
- Type your Tweet. Press the “Tweet” button when you’re satisfied with your message.
- Look for a notification in your Twitter status bar. When the notification disappears, the Tweet goes through.
How do you send a tweet to someone?
- Click on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Select Send via Direct Message.
- From the pop-up menu, Enter a name of the person you wish to send the message to or choose from the suggested account list.
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Click Send.
How do beginners use Twitter?
Twitter for Beginners: The Complete Guide
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle). …
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons. …
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo. …
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About. …
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags. …
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
How do you tweet a hashtag?
To use a hashtag, simply insert the hashtag symbol (#) before any word or phrase when writing a tweet. In the example below, we’re using the #sunset hashtag. After you’ve posted the tweet, you can select the hashtag to see other posts that use it. Tweets that use the same hashtag will appear.
How do I join twitter on my phone?
Open up the Twitter for Android app. Tap on Continue with Google. A Choose an account pop-up box will appear. Choose the Google account you’d like to use.
I have a Twitter account now! What’s next?
- Follow our official account, @TwitterSupport. …
- Follow some Topics. …
- Find and follow news sources, friends, more on Twitter.
What should you post on twitter for the first time?
What to Tweet First as a Small Business Owner
- Introduce yourself. This should be your very first tweet. …
- Be informative. Offer vital information about your business as soon as possible. …
- Immediately show how to get in touch with you. …
- Find peers and say hi. …
- Post a photo.
Can you privately tweet someone?
Direct Messages are the private side of Twitter. You can use Direct Messages to have private conversations with people about Tweets and other content. Your browser does not support the
video element. You can start a private conversation or create a group conversation with anyone who follows you.
How do you tweet someone not following you?
If you want to send Tweets such as mentions or replies to people who are not following you, unprotect your Tweets to make them public. If you’re not the sender or recipient of a reply, you may still see a reply to someone else in your timeline.
What happens when you tweet someone?
If you @ someone to mention or reply to them, it shows up in their “@mentions.” This means, even if they’re not following you, they’ll be able to see that you’re tweeting about them. Mentioning someone on Twitter can be a great way to get their attention, quickly.
What are the disadvantages of Twitter?
Twitter has a 140-character limit to its posts, therefore, users must type tweets concisely. Users cannot tweet videos from uploading. Users can only allow send a maximum of 1000 tweets a day.
Does Twitter cost money to join?
You join with a free account and Twitter name. … Encourage people you know to follow you and receive your tweets in their Twitter feeds. Let your friends know you are on Twitter to build up a following slowly. When people follow you, Twitter etiquette calls for you to follow them back.
What are some bad things about Twitter?
But just like with Facebook, there are some notable drawbacks to using Twitter.
- Buried Tweets. According to Twitter, as of April 2012, 340 million new tweets appear per day on the social network site. …
- Limitations. Unlike with Facebook, Twitter has a character limit to its posts. …
- Spammers. …