The best comments to leave on Instagram are the ones that are personal, genuine, selfless and full of value. That value can be provided in the form of information, perspective, humour and more. Above all, your comment should entice the content creator (and their followers) to click on your profile.
What should I write on an Instagram comment?
Short good comments for Instagram pictures
- Never seen a selfie of yours that I don’t like.
- You are the coolest.
- This outfit deserves applause (Clap emojis).
- Blessing my Insta feed once again.
- The hottest pal in the town.
- Friends forever.
- They say love is beautiful, but I say friendship is better.
How do you write a good comment?
Top ten tips for writing a great comment
- Read the article. …
- Respond to the article. …
- Read the other comments. …
- Make it clear who you’re replying to. …
- Use the return key. …
- Avoid sarcasm. …
- Avoid unnecessary acronyms.
- Use facts.
How do I give good comments on my blog?
How to Encourage Comments on Your Blog
- Ask Your Readers to Add to Your List Articles. …
- Always Respond to Comments on Your Blog. …
- End Your Blog Post with a Question. …
- Add Videos for More Engagement. …
- Leave Comments on Other Blogs. …
- Make it Easy for Your Readers to Comment. …
- Run a Viral Giveaway. …
- Allow Readers to Subscribe to Comments.
How do you comment a best friend?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
What should I comment on a post?
Comments for any selfie your friend posts:
- “If any pic ever deserved a ‘Yasss, queen!,’ it’s this one. …
- “Sending this selfie to NASA, because you’re a star.”
- “You make me want to take everything in your wardrobe. …
- “The world wanted me to let you know that it’s so grateful for you blessing us with this selfie.”
What is an example of a comment?
An example of a comment is a statement released in the paper that someone made about a scandal going on. To comment is to make a statement, remark or express an opinion. An example of comment is when you share your opinion on an issue. A spoken remark.
How do you write a comment?
WRITING A FINAL COMMENT
- Reflect back the paper’s main point. By reflecting back your understanding of the argument, you let the student see that you took the paper seriously. …
- Discuss the essay’s strengths. …
- Discuss the paper’s weaknesses, focusing on large problems first. …
- Type your final comments if possible.
What are some good comments on photos?
Nice Comments on photos
- Wow very nice look dear friend.
- Damn she is so beautiful.
- Confidence is beauty.
- This is so cool.
- Such tempting pictures love it.
- Such a Gorgeous capture babe.
- your feed is lit.
What should I comment on a girl Post?
Cute Comments For Girls Pic
- You are so cute.
- Your beauty is irresistible!
- You look energetic.
- Impressive image.
- You look strong and safe.
- This photo is on!
- Simply elegant.
- Beautiful vibes everywhere!
How do you compliment a girl on Instagram?
Compliment on smile, eyes, hair or outfit…don’t compliment on body, figure, curves, etc etc…that comes after when you know each other well..also if she is showing accomplishments on her post you can compliment those.