Stick to your business’ name, TV show name, blog name, celebrity name, etc., without adding any cutesy cleverness to it. Think about what people will search for. Your Page title should match popular search terms, and if they’re familiar with your business or blog, they’ll type in your business name as it is.
How do you come up with a page name?
In this article, we’ll give you eighteen tips for coming up with a great business name.
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.
What is a valid Facebook page name?
Page names must use grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capital letters, except for acronyms. Symbols (example: ® ) or unnecessary punctuation. Descriptions or slogans (example: The Best Cafe – We serve the best coffee in town).
How do you create a unique name?
If you want something truly unique, give up basing your name in anything you’re already familiar with and try to invent something completely new.
Create a name from other words.
- Blend common names together. …
- Try different spelling variations. …
- Rearrange your own (or a friend’s) name. …
- Create anagrams from common words.
Should I name my business after myself?
Don’t Name a company after yourself, unless…
According to Alexandra Watkins, founder of Eat My Words, a company that creates business names ideas for clients, you should not name your business after yourself. … They just aren’t memorable, imaginative names.
How long should a Facebook page name be?
In addition, there is a limit of 75 characters in your Page name. This should be plenty! Think short and memorable. Further descriptions should be placed in your About section.
How do I choose a name?
How to Pick the Perfect Baby Name
- Avoid passing trends.
- Remember that classic names don’t have to be boring.
- Take a look at your family tree.
- Honor your culture.
- Look up meanings.
- Contemplate all possible nicknames.
- Consider the importance of the middle name.
- Don’t forget about the initials.
What are some creative names?
Creative Baby Names
How can I make my name a nickname?
Use your first two initials (or both initials if you don’t have a middle name) to make a nickname. For example, someone named “Thomas James” could be “TJ” or someone named “Mary Katharine” could go by “MK.” Not all initials work as nicknames. Make sure yours rolls off the tongue.
How do I name my small business?
12 Tips for Naming Your Small Business
- 1) Take Your Time in the Beginning. …
- 2) Understand Your Business. …
- 3) Keep It Short and Simple. …
- 4) Be Descriptive. …
- 5) Share Your Business’s Story. …
- 6) Leave Your Name Out of It. …
- 7) Brainstorm & Use a Business Name Generator.
How should I name my business?
7 Tips for Naming Your Business
- The name needs to sound good when it’s said aloud. …
- Use a name that has meaning to it and conveys a benefit. …
- Avoid Web 2.0-ish syndrome. …
- Beware initials. …
- Use specifics. …
- Make sure you can trademark the name. …
- Test it out on Google AdWords. …
- Related: Five Tools for Naming a Startup.
Why you shouldn’t name your business after yourself?
“The biggest con of naming a business after yourself is that people expect you to be involved,” says Grant Stanley, CEO of Bric in Omaha, Nebraska. “Customers expect to have access to you, and employees expect you to be heavily involved in the production process. This can limit your growth.”