How do you clear all your tweets on Twitter?
How to delete all tweets on your Twitter account
- Go to the Tweet Delete website in a browser on your Mac or PC.
- Log in to your Twitter account to connect it.
- Set the parameters of the application accordingly.
- Check the box confirming you’ve read the terms and conditions, then click “Delete my tweets!”
Can you clear your Twitter feed?
You can delete any of your own Tweets from Twitter at any time. If you delete a Tweet, we will reflect your updated content on twitter.com, Twitter for iOS, and Twitter for Android. Please note that you can only delete Tweets you have posted, you cannot delete Tweets from other accounts on your timeline.
How do you clean up your Twitter fast?
How to Review and Clean Up Your Twitter Account
- Unfollow Inactive Accounts & Those You Aren’t Interested in Following. …
- Create Lists of Your Favorite Accounts. …
- Conduct an Audit of Your Settings & Privacy. …
- Review Which Tools Have Access to Your Account. …
- Give Your Profile a Refresh.
How do you delete all your tweets on Twitter mobile?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a Tweeticide-like app for Android. You could try installing Tweeticide as an APK file, but this will complicate things. The best way to go is by browsing for a tweet deleter app. Any of them should have an option that allows you to select all the tweets you’ve ever made and delete them.
How do you delete tweets from a specific year?
If you want to search tweets of a particular date, simply enter the date (for example 3/4/2018) in the grid power search on the right. Circleboom will list all your tweets from that date, you can select the tweets you want to delete and click on “Delete Selected”