How do I see my restricted list on Facebook Mobile 2021?
On Mobile. The Facebook app offers no setting to see the list of restricted people. However, there is a trick you can try to see your Facebook restricted list on iPhone and Android devices. Visit https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=blocking in Safari or Chrome browser on your mobile.
How do I edit my limited profile on Facebook?
How to Edit a Limited Profile List in Facebook
- Click the “Friends” link in the left panel of your Facebook home page. …
- Select the “Limited Profile” list from submenu that appears. …
- Enter a user’s name into the “Add to List” field to add them to your Limited Profile list.
What is limited profile list on Facebook?
Under Facebook’s new privacy settings, adding someone to the limited profile list prevents him from seeing any content you post to Facebook by default, including status updates, photos and contact information. … Clicking “Everyone,” for example, shows the post, photo or other item to all Facebook users.
How do I view my restricted list on Facebook Mobile 2020?
Here is how to view or edit your Restricted list:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- From your News Feed, tap on Friend Lists in the left menu. …
- Now tap on Restricted.
- Then tap on Manage List in the top right.
- Select Edit List and now you can see your friends who are added to the Restricted list.
How do I remove restrictions from Facebook?
If your account has been restricted you can appeal the decision.
To do this:
- Go to the request review page.
- Log in to your account using an email address or mobile phone number.
- Provide your full name as listed on your Facebook account.
- Upload your ID.
- Submit the information.
How do I view a limited profile list?
To view or edit your Restricted list:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, go to the Explore section in the left menu and click Friend Lists. …
- Click Restricted.
- Click Manage List in the top right.
- Select Edit List.
What does a limited profile look like?
Here’s how to view what your Facebook profile looks like to others.
- Step 1: Go to Settings. …
- Step 2: Go to Timeline and Tagging. …
- Step 3: Click “View As” …
- Step 4: Click “View as Specific Person”
What does a restricted Facebook profile look like?
Look for empty space at the top of their profile.
This is usually indicative of a gap between private posts and public posts. If you’ve been restricted, you won’t be able to see the private posts, hence the space here.