Change an existing hyperlink
- Right-click anywhere on the link and, on the shortcut menu, click Edit Hyperlink.
- In the Edit Hyperlink dialog, select the text in the Text to display box.
- Type the text you want to use for the link, and then click OK.
How do I change my Facebook URL 2020?
Your Facebook URL is the last portion of the last portion of the page when you open your profile (after Facebook.com/). There is no direct option to change your Facebook URL. The only way to change your URL is to change your username.
How do I change my URL on Facebook Mobile?
About This Article
- Open the Facebook Messenger app.
- Tap the speech bubble icon in the lower-left corner.
- Tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Username.
- Tap Edit Username.
- Type a new username.
- Tap Save on iPhone or the checkmark icon on Android.
To edit your link preview
- Click the Compose button on the top right of the screen.
- Select your Facebook Profile and paste in a link in the Compose Box.
- Go to the Facebook tab and hover over the text to edit the link preview.
How to edit your TinyURL Links
- Select the URL you want to update from your recent TinyURLs.
- To edit the destination URL: A. Click the destination URL to be updated. B. Make revisions on the destination URL field.
- To edit your TinyURL : A. Click on the Pencil icon beside your TinyURL. B.
How do I shorten a URL and rename it?
For a Website
- Copy the URL that you want to shorten.
- Go to tinyurl.com.
- Paste the long URL and click the “Make TinyURL!” button.
- The shortened URL will appear. You can now copy and paste it where you need it.