PhotoSplit is the most popular app to split your photos to the grid and post them directly to Instagram. PhotoSplit lets you slice any photo into a 1×2, 1×3, 2×3, 3×3 & 4×3 grid while keeping it in high resolution. It then quickly lets you post the split images to Instagram to show it as one big photo on your profile.
How do you post 3 split pictures on Instagram?
To do this, tap the grid icon at the bottom right of the image you’re uploading. From the pop-up menu, choose which format you’d like the posts split into. Then tap Split at the bottom of the screen. If the split preview looks okay, tap Upload to add the image (now multiple posts) to your account.
How do I split a picture into 3?
- Upload your image. Select an image on your computer and press upload.
- Choose the size of your grid. Choose how many rows and columns you want to split your image into.
- Click on “Split” and Download your sliced image. …
- Automatically post them to Instagram.
How do you split pictures on Instagram?
Splitting a photo can make your Instagram feed look more unique, very quickly. And it doesn’t have to be complicated.
How to split photos into grid for Instagram using Preview app
- Press on “+”
- “Split image”
- Choose a grid option.
- Adjust the image within the grid if you want to (zoom in and out, move the image)
How do you get grid layout on Instagram?
7 creative ways to design an Instagram grid layout
- Commit to a color combo. …
- Create a checkerboard effect. …
- Design row by row. …
- Create a vertical column. …
- Turn your grid into the rainbow. …
- Embrace the border. …
- Turn your posts into a puzzle. …
- Preview first.
How do you post multiple seamless photos on Instagram?
In order to post multiple photos in one post, either long-press one of the photos or tap on “Select multiple” in the lower right corner of the first photo. You can then select the other photos, numbered in the order they will appear.
How do you split pictures on Instagram from your phone?
How to Split Photos for Instagram Feed on Android
- Install and open the 9Square app. Download 9Square.
- Tap on the Gallery icon and select the image to split.
- Choose the grid layout from the options at the top. You can choose between 3*1, 3*2, 2*3, and many others. …
- Tap on the Crop option.
How do you get your Instagram grid in order?
Feed Tip 2: 3 ways to rearrange your photos
- Drag & Drop: with your finger press and hold a photo then drag it on the other one.
- Swap: select 2 photos you would like to swap and tap the swap icon on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Shuffle: select more than 2 photos and press the swap icon to rearrange them.