On mobile, you’ll need to use the official YouTube app to see the Community tab, as it won’t show up in the mobile browser. Once you’ve opened YouTube, visit a channel’s home page. You’ll be able to click on the Community tab on the top of their page.
How do you use YouTube community on mobile?
How to make a Community post on YouTube using a mobile device
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap “Create” — the icon looks like a video camera icon. …
- Select “Post.”
- Add your post to the textbox, and upload any other media you want to include.
- Select the kind of post that you want to create.
- Tap “Post.”
Where is the community tab in YouTube?
You can see all of your Community posts on your channel’s Community tab and under the Content section of YouTube Studio.
How do you view community posts on YouTube Mobile?
Community posts are available on the Community tab of the creator’s channel, and they may also be on the Home feed and Subs feed. Note: Creators with over 500 subscribers have access to Community posts.
Why is there no community tab on my YouTube channel?
To unlock the Community tab, you will need more than 500 subscribers. The requirement used to be 1,000, but starting October 12, 2021, YouTube will make the tab available to more creators.
How do I see community posts on YouTube on iPhone?
To do so, tap your profile image in the app and select Settings.
How to enable community posts on YouTube for iPhone and iPad
- Open the YouTube app on your iOS device.
- Tap the Subscriptions tab at the bottom.
- Tap a drop-down menu located near the top-left corner, then make your choice:
How do you access community posts on YouTube?
Community posts are available on the Community tab of the creator’s channel, and they may also be on the Home feed and Subs feed.
To reply to a Community post
- Go to a channel and click the Community tab.
- Under the creator’s post (text, image, polls, or video), click Comment . …
- Enter your response.
How do you view community posts?
Where can I see community posts? There are three places people see community posts – on your channel’s home page (if you have the Community tab), on the YouTube home page, and if a person is subscribed to your community posts, they’ll see them in their subscription feed too.