While creating a new tweet, look for the waveform icon to select Voice Tweets and tap on the record button to begin recording. Each voice tweet captures up to 140 seconds of audio and should you cross that limit, Twitter will create a new thread and begin recording a second audio clip.
How do you post a voice on Twitter?
Tap on the tweet compose icon from the bottom right. Now, hit the ‘wavelengths’ voice tweet icon available above the keyboard. This will begin recording your message. Tap Done when you’re finished with your message.
Does everyone have voice tweets?
Everyone, regardless of whether they’re on iOS, Android, or desktop, will be able to see voice tweets in their feed and listen to them. Here’s how to compose a voice tweet using the Twitter app for iOS.
How do you put audio on Twitter?
How to post audio on Twitter:
- Click the Tweet compose button.
- Tap the Voice button.
- When prompted, permit Twitter to access the microphone.
- Tap Record to begin recording the message (up to 2 minutes and 20 seconds)
- When you’ve finished, tap Done.
- You can thread up to 25 audio Tweets.
- Add text if necessary, then tap Send.
How do you send a voice message on Twitter?
How to send voice messages in Twitter DMs
- Open Twitter, click on the DM (Envelope) icon on the bottom right corner of the tab bar.
- Click on the New Message icon showing up on the bottom right corner.
- Search for a user that you want to send a voice message to.
Can you voice tweet on Android?
Notably, you can only post a voice tweet only from an iOS device. The feature has not been rolled out to Android users yet. However, to add captions to your tweet you would not have to do an extra job, the captions will be generated automatically when you record a voice tweet.
Is there voice message on Twitter?
Twitter lets you send up to 140 second-long audio messages on Twitter. Voice messages in DMs can be sent only via Twitter’s Android or iOS app but can be listened to from any device.