Anyone who can see the Page or group can see your post or comment. Generally, when you post or comment on a Page or to a public group, a story can be published in News Feed as well as other places on or off Facebook.
What’s the difference between News Feed and your story on Facebook?
News feed houses a person’s post for a lifetime, until the user manually deletes the post. On the other hand, story is a temporary form of content, which gets automatically deleted after 24 hours from your friends’ view.
How do you stop people from seeing your feed on Facebook?
This will completely remove them from your News Feed.
- Log in to Facebook.
- Scroll through your News Feed until you see an update from the person you want to stop showing up on your News Feed.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to their name, then click “Unsubscribe from X” where “X” is the person’s name.
Share to News Feed: Opens the post in a new window, allows you to add additional text to your message. Send in Messenger: Opens the post in a Messenger window, allowing you to share with a specific friend or group of friends.
How do I make my Facebook feed private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
Should I post to News Feed or your story?
So if you are posting informal content or you like to update your friends or page members regularly about a certain thing, stories would be a good place to post them. You should post on your News Feed if the 24-hour time limit doesn’t matter to your content and you want it to stay visible forever.
Why are Facebook stories showing up on the News Feed?
One of the features Facebook has always been incredibly sneaky about is the order of posts appearing in the News Feed. By default, it’s algorithmic (it’s called Top Stories), meaning Facebook decides the order in which you see posts.
How can I see less people on Facebook?
Take a breakfrom anyone on Facebook who you want to see less. You can take a break from someone on Facebook when you change your relationship status to single, divorced or leave it blank. You can also take a break from anyone you want to see less.
How can you tell if someone hides your posts on Facebook?
The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
How do you stop seeing someones posts on Facebook without unfriending them?
1. Go to your friend’s timeline page by clicking on their name. The “Following” button will be checked, as shown, meaning that you currently follow the person (i.e. you see their updates on your News Feed). Click the “Unfollow” option to unfollow them.
What’s the difference between News Feed and friends on Facebook?
The news feed reflects “activates” or “stories” related to people, pages, and groups your Facebook profile is connected to on Facebook. Your Facebook profile has “Facebook friends”, your Facebook profile “Likes” pages, and your Facebook profile is a “member” of groups.