Can I have 2 accounts on Instagram?
You can add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in. This is included on version 7.15 and after for iOS and Android.
How do I create a 2nd Instagram account?
How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
Can you use the same phone number for two Instagram accounts?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
How do I switch between Instagram accounts?
To switch between accounts you’ve added:
- Go to your profile.
- Tap your username at the very top of the screen.
- Tap the account you’d like to switch to.
- OR you can switch from any tab with a long-press your profile picture in the bottom left!
Can you have 2 Instagram accounts with the same email address?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. … If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
Is there a limit to how many Instagram accounts you can have?
You can add a maximum of five accounts to the Instagram app.
How do I create a second Instagram account with another email?
Select the gear icon to access settings. Select Add Account at the very bottom. Choose your username and select Next to continue. Use a different email address from the one already linked to Instagram.