You can pin a post in a Facebook group so that it stays at the top of the group’s page indefinitely. The post will be the first thing that group members see when they navigate to the page. Only admins can pin a post in a Facebook group, and posts can be pinned from either a desktop computer or mobile device.
How do I pin a post to the top of a Facebook group 2020?
Hover your computer cursor over your new post, click the small arrowhead on the top right corner of the post, and choose the “Pin Post” option. Doing so will pin this post to your Facebook Group. You can only pin a post if you are one of the group admins on the Facebook Group.
How do I get my post to the top of a Facebook group?
People tend to type “Bump” or something similar when bumping a post. Tap Post. It’s to the right of the text field. Your post will now appear at the top of your selected page!
Why can’t I pin a post on Facebook page 2020?
The first thing to know about pinning Facebook posts is that you can’t do it on your personal timeline – pinning is only possible on a Facebook ‘page’. And, in order to pin a post, you must be an administrator or editor of the page. … Find the post you want to pin in your timeline.
How do I pin a post on my personal Facebook?
On your profile page that opens, find the post you want to pin. At the top-right corner of the post, click the three dots. From the three-dots menu, select “Pin Post.”
How do I pin a post on Facebook from my phone?
How to pin a post on a Facebook Group on mobile
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Tap the three horizontal line icon button in the bottom right and then select “Groups.”
- Select “Your Groups.”
- Tap “See All” underneath “Groups You Manage” and then select the group where you want to pin a post.
How do I pin and unpin a post on Facebook?
To pin a post, click on the edit pencil icon in the upper-right corner of a status update. A drop-down menu will appear, choose “Pin To Top.” To unpin a post, click on the edit pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the pinned post and you will see the option to unpin the post in the drop-down menu.
How do I pin a post on a page?
Here are the steps to Pin a Post on your Facebook Page:
- Find the update you want to Pin.
- Click the … edit button on the right of that update. ( the 3 dots)
- Click “Pin to Top of Page”.
- This will place the update at the top of your content and with a little notification on the left – this tells you it has been pinned.