Due to drafts being stored locally on a device, TikTok users are also unable to actually switch between devices and continue editing. If the draft is only stored on one device, when a user opens the app on a different device and logs in with the same account, they will find it is unavailable on the new device.
Can you see your TikTok drafts on another device?
Unless you will not follow the above-mentioned steps, draft videos will not be saved to your device. If you uninstall the TikTok application, you will be unable to find your drafts. If you try to login again from another phone or by installing the TikTok application again, You can not recover your draft videos.
How do I transfer my TikTok drafts from one phone to another?
Unfortunately, TikTok does not allow you to natively remove drafts from the device, as the videos are saved within the app files. The best way to do this would be to publish the videos as private videos, then click on the video, click the share button and click the save video button.
How do I get my drafts back after deleting TikTok?
Also, we have solutions to retrieve deleted TikTok draft videos.
Steps to Restore deleted TikTok videos on Android from Google Photos:
- Open your Google Photos app.
- At the top left of the screen, tap “Menu”.
- Select “Trash”.
- Choose the TikTok videos you want to recover.
- Tap the “Restore” icon.
Where are my drafts on TikTok 2021?
Once you’ve saved your video, your draft will appear in a dedicated folder at the top of your profile page. TikTok The Drafts folder is located on your profile page.
Why can’t I see my TikTok drafts?
The reason for this is that, unlike posted videos, drafts are not saved on TikTok’s servers. … For example, if the TikTok app has been uninstalled and reinstalled with all the app data cleared in the process, then the drafts will have been deleted. In this case, there is no option to get the drafts back again.
Will I lose my TikTok drafts if I log out?
If you log out of TikTok, then the saved data related to your account (like Drafts) would automatically be deleted.
How do I see my drafts on TikTok?
How to get to your drafts on TikTok
- Open the TikTok app on your phone.
- Tap “Me” at the bottom-right corner.
- Next to your posted content you’ll see a rectangle with “Drafts: X” — “X” being the number of drafts in the folder — in the center. Tap on it. …
- From here, you can tap on the video you want to edit, post, or delete.
How do I merge two TikTok drafts?
1. How to Combine Draft Videos on TikTok.
- Go to “Me” from the menu bar.
- On your profile, select the Drafts organizer.
- If the video is excessively long, tap the three-speck symbol on the privilege and select the join button, this will permit you to add more to it contingent upon your time stipend.