Go to your Facebook News Feed and press the Live option (the camcorder icon) … You’ll be prompted to give Facebook access to your camera and microphone. If you don’t allow this, you won’t be able to go live.
Tap the Live button at the bottom of the post composer. Add a description to your video. You can also tag friends, check in to a location, and add a feeling or activity. Tap Start Live Video.
How do I enable live on my Facebook page?
Enable HD Streaming
- Go to facebook.com/live/create and select Create Live Stream. This is where you’ll see the Server URL and Stream Key.
- In your Encoder Settings, these are suggested settings:
- Select one of the 1080 options to stream in HD. …
- Start streaming.
How do you go live lite on Facebook?
- Open the Facebook App on your Android Device.
- Tap on the What’s on your mind section to the top.
- Select the Go Live option.
- Choose the front or the rear camera by tapping on the Camera icon to the top of the screen.